This policy relates to the information provided in using the AXA PPP Healthcare symptom assessment website.
Notice and disclaimer
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. We make no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. We have used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but make no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Sometimes we include content featuring or graphically representing medical or surgical procedures, which are only ever provided for educational or informative purposes. If you find or are likely to find such images offensive please do not view them or if necessary click on the "Back" button at the top left hand corner of your screen or close your browser window. Given that there is such content on this site, parents are advised not to allow their children to browse this site and it should not be accessed by anyone under the age of 18.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Material appearing on this website will not include advertising or other materials submitted by parties. To the full extent permissible by law, we disclaim all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of us or any of its employees or agents.
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website for the purposes of assessing your symptoms. This limited license does not permit you to modify it, or any portion of it. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any derivative use of the website or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent of Expert-24. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Expert-24.
- You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of ours, our Partners or affiliates without our express written permission.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.